Jefferson Hospital and Augusta University (formally the Medical College of Georgia) are working in a collaborative effort to provide a Prenatal Center on our campus that provides community-based, low risk, comprehensive prenatal services.
The center is staffed by a Certified Nurse Midwife with medical oversight from physicians at the OB/GYN Department of Augusta University.
Everyone here at Jefferson Hospital believes in the promise of our future, which is why we strive to provide you and your family with the best care possible as you anxiously anticipate the arrival of your bundle-of-joy.
Our Prenatal Center provides a caring atmosphere that is family-centered and dedicated to you and your baby’s health.
We are pleased to provide you the following health services:
- Free Pregnancy Tests
- Regular Prenatal Care
- Nutritional Counseling
- WIC Referral to local Health Department
- Medicaid (application and approval on-site)
- Prenatal Education Classes, including childbirth education
- Referral for delivery at Augusta University (formally Medical College of Georgia Health System)
- High-Risk prenatal care provided by physicians under supervision of Maternal Fetal
- Medicine Specialists
- Post-partum visits with birth control and family planning education
Jefferson Hospital Prenatal Center
1067 Peachtree Street
Louisville, Ga 30434