Jefferson Hospital is:
- A licensed general, acute care hospital providing inpatient and outpatient care.
- A 37-bed staffed hospital with 10 long term care swing beds
- A public, not-for-profit hospital which has served the community since 1974.
- A health care facility serving the community residents 24 hours a day, regardless of the ability to pay.
- County and City owned and operated by the Hospital Authority of Jefferson County and the city of Louisville.
- Three Rural Health Clinics providing geographic coverage to county residents.
- Modern facility with public cafeteria, and medical office building.