Jefferson Hospital is:
- A licensed general, acute care hospital providing inpatient and outpatient care.
- A 37-bed staffed hospital with 10 long term care swing beds
- A public, not-for-profit hospital which has served the community since 1974.
- A health care facility serving the community residents 24 hours a day, regardless of the ability to pay.
- County and City owned and operated by the Hospital Authority of Jefferson County and the city of Louisville.
- Three Rural Health Clinics providing geographic coverage to county residents.
- Modern facility with public cafeteria, and medical office building.
Whether you arrive at Jefferson Hospital as a patient or a guest, you can be assured that our staff will strive to make your stay comfortable. The information presented here can answer many of your questions about the scope of services we provide for our patients and their visitors.
For general information, call 478-625-7000
- Patient room and phone numbers
- Visiting Hours
- Department phone numbers and hours of operation